TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Franca’s Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mentor House, Ainsworth Street, Blackburn, Lancs BB1 6AY. Our company registration number is 2359087, registered at Companies House, Cardiff. The term ‘client’ or ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions and your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This law does not affect your statutory rights.
Franca’s Italian Kitchen Specific Terms and Conditions
Before you place an order, if you have any questions or queries concerning these terms & conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and Conditions without notice to the client. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
All prices on this site are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT).
- Standard delivery can only be made to mainland U.K.
Special deliveries to places outside mainland U.K. may be possible but must be agreed in advance (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request).
- Delivery dates and times given by the us are estimates only. Unless expressly agreed by the us in writing, time is not and shall not be deemed to be of the essence of the contract, subject to delivery taking place within a maximum of seven working days.
- The client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- We will only tender delivery of goods to persons aged over 18.
- Items are supplied subject to their availability. Whilst we will endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if there is insufficient stock to meet your order, we may at our discretion contact you to offer a substituted product or alternatively refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to change details and/or product specifications without notice.
- The price payable for the goods ordered is the price shown on the web-site at the time we receive the client’s order and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance except for the following exception:
- While every effort is made to ensure that the correct price is displayed on our web site, errors may occur. If we discover that such an error has been made in the quoted price, the client will be contacted to confirm this.
- The client will then be given the option of cancelling the order or re-confirming it at the correct price. If we are unable to make contact with the client the order will be treated as cancelled.
- Subject to clause 3.1 we must receive payment for the whole of the goods ordered together with any applicable carriage and insurance charge, before the order can be accepted. Payment can be made by any method specified on the website.
- The Supplier reserves the right to change prices and details at any time without notice.
- Prices shown on the web site may not be the same as those shown in our catalogue or on any other additional literature.
- Promotions available on our web site may not be available on promotional literature and vice versa.
- Prices shown as reductions relate to the previous price at which the products have been made available for at least 28 days.
Terms of Payment & Deposits
- Clients who shop online must be aged 18 years or over.
- Payment can be made by any method specified on the web site.
- By placing an order through the web site the client authorises us to debit their credit or debit card for the total amount of the order prior to the despatch of the goods to the delivery address, unless other credit terms have been agreed previously in writing.
- Refunds, if any, for any reason, which are agreed by us, will only be made on the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction and will be made within 30 days.
- The client shall inspect the goods at the place and time of receipt but nothing in these terms shall require the client to break packaging and / or unpack goods, which are intended to be stored before use.
- The Client must advise the Supplier by telephone within 5 working days of receipt, of any claim for short delivery or carriage.
- We shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation loss of profit, of use, or of contracts arising out of the supply or failure of supply of goods (other than liability for death and personal injury resulting from our negligence ) and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise. In all other cases liability shall be limited to the contract price.
- If the client does not give notice within five working days the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents and the client shall not be entitled and will irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the goods or claim any damages whatsoever for short delivery howsoever caused.
- Our liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
Except where goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the full extent permissible by law.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable the validity, legality or enforceability of the other clauses and sub-clauses of these terms shall not be affected and they shall remain in full force and effect.